It is the policy NPES in a socially responsible and ethical manner that seeks to protect the environment. Our goal is to be a leader in environmental practices by emphasizing and encouraging innovative and creative solutions, and continually improving our environmental performance.
Reeves pledges to:
* Integrate environmental protection into every aspect of its business.
* Comply with all environmental regulations without regard to the degree of enforcement.
* Participate in the development of environmental legislation, regulation or policy issues that may significantly impact our business.
* Work pro-actively with appropriate government agencies to ensure timely, reasonable and cost effective solutions for issues.
* Follow relevant standards, good engineering practices and risk management principles to ensure Reeves environmental protection activities are conducted responsibly.
* Ensure adequate resources are available to comply with this policy.
* Conserve company and natural resources by careful management of emissions and discharges, and by minimizing waste generation.
* Ensure conformity with this policy and continual improvement through a comprehensive compliance program, including audits and the development and review of performance indicators.
* Require that all employees are held responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, practices and laws applicable to their duties.